All courses are accredited by Technical Education and Skills development Authority (TESDA) and Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).
2 YEAR COURSES
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology (AMT)
- Aviation Electronics Technology (AVT)
- Airline Computer Operations
- Hotel and Restaurant Services
- Airline Computer Science
- Airline Information Technology
- Airline Information Management
- 45-day Flight Attendant Training Preliminaries Program
- Basic Technician Training
- Basic Gas Turbine for Technician
- Human Factor and Error Management
- Avionics Skills Training
- Basic Aircraft General Familiarization Course
- Basic Composite Manufacturing Techniques
- 6 Months aircraft structural specialist course
- 1 Year Automotive Servicing
- Food and Beverage
- Household Services
- Private Pilot Ground Course
- Private Pilot Flight Course
- Commercial Pilot Ground Course
- Commercial Pilot Flying Course
- Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor Course
- Multi Engine Pilot Training
The ACA was conceived in the year 2003 by a group of Filipino Civil Aviation Maintenance Personnel working in the areas of power plant, airframe, and avionics technology. Some of them were working abroad and some were in the local teaching profession. Having assessed the immense growth in the civil aviation industry and the demand for a skilled workforce to service ever expanding fleets of aircraft, they decided to put up an aviation maintenance-training center in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. Despite their limited resources for the purchase of equipment and training materials, they persisted with their vision, through personal financial sacrifices, by investing the minimum required to open the college. Their primary objective was to use their knowledge gained abroad to establish a premier specialist technical training establishment in The Philippines, utilizing modern techniques and tools in education, to address the needs and requirements of the modern aviation industry, and by helping the Government in promoting World-Class Aviation Maintenance personnel in The Philippines.
Through their faith and commitment throughout the struggles and difficulties experienced in the early years of establishing the venture, the Asian College of Aeronautics now provides a quality, professional specialist education service for the youth of The Philippines to supply the next generation of aviation maintenance specialists.
In 2005, a second branch of the college was opened in Iloilo City and in 2007 the Bacolod Branch relocated to larger premises at Theresa Building, Highway Mandalagan-Lacson Street and the curriculum was diversified to allow the ACA to also provide quality training courses in the areas of Hotel and Restaurant Services (HRS), Computer Science, Cabin Crew Training, Household Services, Housekeeping, Commercial Cooking, Food and Beverage, Bartending and Automotive Servicing.
In 2010, a third branch opens thru a joint Venture located at Balibago St., Clark Field, Angeles City, Pampanga.
In 2012, Asian College of Aeronautics opens its own branch located at 111 Mc Arthur Highway, Balibago, Angeles City. It is the role of ACA to expand its expertise not only in aviation education but also manpower support services to major International airports all over the country meeting the industry’s demands for skilled and highly competent graduates. The school is currently offering two year aircraft maintenance technology, 2 year aviation electronics(avionics) technology and 3 months aircraft structure maintenance course.
- To promote quality education in Aviation related programs utilizing the current trends required by the Aviation industry.
- To produce quality graduates who shall be responsive in their areas of discipline.
- To establish a center for educational excellence in Aviation related programs that will address the needs of the Aviation industry.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVE
- To provide training to the Nation’s Manpower in the middle and professional level required for the National Development.
- To develop high level profession that will provide leadership for the nation and improve the quality of life.
- To achieve and maintain an accelerating rate of economic growth and development in the marginalized sector of the society.
- To develop individuals that will attain their potential as a human being and provide essential education for the development of productive citizens.
- Bonanza Metalcrafters Enterprise
- GMB Sheetmetal Aviation Maintenance Training Center
#2B-Interior Sunrise St., MIA Road, Tambo, Paranaque City
Tel No. (632) 8536590
Cel. No. + 63 9192542632
Telefax. 02 8536590
- Professional Aircraft Maintenance Services
General Aviation Area, Mactan Airport, Lapu-Lapu City
Tel No. 032 3408694
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics
Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
Tel No.02 8535127
- Aeronavigation Academy International
26 Lacson Street
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tel: (034) 441-2133 | Fax: (034) 709-1539
Mobile No: 0998-5358895
A. Savella Jr. Building, 365 Diversion Road
Sambag, Jaro, Iloilo City, Philippines
TeleFax: (033) 508-8077
Mobile No: 0998-5358959
ACA Pampanga, 111 McArthur Highway, Balibago
Angeles City Pampanga, Philippines
Tel No: (045) 304-0109
Mobile No: 0939-1287455, 0933-3909448, 0915-4045814